Coronavirus Resource Center: Webinars
*WV Project ECHO beginning weekly sessions on COVID-19 pandemic
April 28, 2020, 6 - 7 pm
- Town Hall with Attorney General Patrick Morrisey
April 24, 2020, 12:30 - 2:00 pm
- CMS Lessons from the Front Lines: COVID-19
April 21, 2020 10 - 11 am MT
- COVID-19and Physician Burnout
April 17, 2020 12:30 - 2:00 pm
- CMS Lessons From the Front Lines: COVID-19
April 16, 2020 5 - 6 pm
- CMS “Office Hours” on COVID-19
April 15, 2020, 6 - 7 pm
- Virtual Town Hall with Dr. Cathy Slemp & Dr. Sherri Young
April 9, 2020, 1- 2:30 pm (Central time)
- COVID-19: AMA’s National Physician Townhall
- The American Medical Association invites you to a live conversation with AMA President Patrice A. Harris, MD, MA, and a panel of AMA health care experts on challenges and concerns facing physicians during this unprecedented COVID-19 crisis.
- As we work together on the front lines and beyond to defeat COVID-19, the AMA wants to hear from you and channel your collective voices into action.
- Attendance is limited. Please register immediately and reserve your seat.
- Register for the webinar (full functionality, including question submission).
- If you do not have access to a web-enabled device to attend the webinar, you can register here for phone-in only access (listen only, no question submission).
- Please tweet your questions in advance to @AmerMedicalAssn and use the hashtag #AMAChat
April 8, 2020, 6 - 7 pm
- WVAFP's Townhall with Cathy Slemp, MD Commissioner and State Health Officer and WVAFP President Joanna Bailey, MD
- Please join Dr. Cathy Slemp, BPH Commissioner and State Health Officer and cohost the West Virginia Academy of Family Physicians (WVAFP) as part of a series of town halls addressing the coronavirus pandemic. The event will be recorded and posted on the WV coronavirus website. Questions may be sent ahead of time to email@example.com and will be accepted during the meeting using the chat function.
- Join Zoom Meeting
- Meeting ID: 614 012 9434
- Password: 709500
April 7, 2020, 5 - 6 pm
- CMS "Office Hours" on COVID-19
April 8, 2020, 1:30 - 2:30 pm
- CMS Special Open Door Forum addressing CMS’ actions to increase access to Telehealth in Medicare during the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency.
April 7, 2020, 2 - 3 pm
- Telehealth During COVID-19: New Strategies on How Physicians are Addressing the Outbreak
April 6 - 10, 2020, 10 am and 2 pm
The U.S. Small Business Administration's West Virginia District Office and the West Virginia Small Business Development Center will host trainings on the Economic Injury Disaster Loan program, Economic Injury Disaster Loan Advance, and the Paycheck Protection Program.
April 3, 2020, 6 - 7 pm
- For Providers: Update from Clay and Cathy at Command, an Update on the Pandemic Response from Dr. Clay Marsh, COVID-19 Czar, and Dr. Cathy Slemp, State Health Officer
April 3, 2020, 12:30 - 2 pm
- Lessons from The Front Lines: COVID-19 (COVID-19 Flexibilities)Participant Dial-In : (877) 251-0301
Access Code: 2674453
April 2, 2020, 4 - 5 pm
- PEIA/UMR Provider Town Hall
April 1, 2020, 6 - 7 pm
- Colorado House of Medicine Physicians' Town Hall with U.S. Sens. Michael Bennet and Cory Gardner
April 1, 2020, 1 pm
April 1, 2020, 8 – 9 am
- PEIA/UMR Provider Town Hall
March 31, 2020 6 - 7 pm
- Virtual Town Hall with Senator Shelley Moore Capito (Invitation sent via email)
March 30, 2020, 6 - 7 pm
- Virtual Town Hall with Dr. Cathy Slemp, WV Health Officer and Cynthia Beane, Commissioner for the WV Bureau for Medical Services
March 28, 2020, 12 - 2 pm
- CMS Lessons From the Front Lines - COVID 19 Webinar
March 25, 2020, 6 - 7 pm
- Cathy Slemp Virtual Town Hall